Shop The Bugatti 57SC Atlantic Coupe by Ralph Lauren model car at ralphlauren.com
With its innovative low chassis and opulent curves, the Bugatti 57SC Atlantic Coupe is considered the apogee of Art Deco automobile design, but only four were ever built. Model number 57.591 was originally purchased by Richard B. Pope of England in 1937, and when Mr. Lauren commissioned a full restoration, he chose to maintain Pope’s EXK6 license plate. Every detail of this historic vehicle has been vividly captured for this 1:18 scale model, which is available exclusively from Ralph Lauren.
- Die-cast, hand-assembled, and hand-painted.
- 1:18 scale model. Accuracy verified by Bugatti.
- This collaboration with Amalgam is exclusive to Ralph Lauren.
- Polyurethane, stainless steel, aluminum, paint.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
Photo by James T Murray / Video by Jeff Alves de Lima at Standard Studio NYC